Air Force Senior NCO Academy, Air University, Maxwell AFB, AL
/ Published July 09, 2018
3. Visit the Air University Portal (USAF and Sister Service Students only). Ensure you have an account created and up-to-date on the AU Portal at least one week prior to class start date. Failure to create/update your AU Portal account in accordance with the following instructions before you arrive for class may delay your access to the course material and limit your ability to submit assignments until the AU Portal updates are resolved. Instructions are in the Orientation Pamphlet on pages 6 and 7. Please take time to ensure your personal contact, and official/work contact information are completely filled out. Pay special attention to the note on email addresses on page 7 of the Orientation Pamphlet. Ensure both the Current Contact Information Email and the Official/Work Contact Base Email are the same email address. Use the email address you would like to receive course notifications to (most students prefer their personal email address). If the email addresses do not match in AU Portal, it may delay access to your Blackboard account and you will not be able to view the course material until it is resolved. You are not required to do anything in regards to your Blackboard account. Access to Blackboard will be explained on Day of Education 1.
4. All required rooms are reserved in advance by the lodging office and students are not required to contact the University Inn reception desk on Gunter Annex to place a credit card on file. Upon arrival, check in at the University Inn reception desk in Bldg 1017. A student roster will be at the reception desk with your assigned flight room information. All students must check in at the Gunter Annex lodging desk.
5. Orientation day show time: All students have a show time for the first official day of class for initial orientation at 0700, reporting in long sleeve blue shirt, with tie/tab and all accoutrements.
6. There will be a class mixer and the dress attire will be Smart Casual.
7. On graduation day students MAY be released by 1500; however it is strongly recommended that departure flights are scheduled no earlier than 1700. Allow extra time if flying from Birmingham or Atlanta (Atlanta is on EST).
550 McDonald Street
Maxwell-Gunter AFB AL 36114-3107